While our firm's emphasis is in torts, we do handle select business litigation. We have found that our appellate experience proves invaluable in the prosecution or defense of business litigation claims. Representative cases include:
- The prosecution of claims under the Texas antitrust statutes
- The prosecution and defense of contract claims involving the sale of a business
- The defense of claims against a general contractor arising under a construction contract
- The prosecution of claims arising under the sale of an accounting practice
- The defense of a legal malpractice claim
- The defense of an employee's claim of religious discrimination against his employer
If you're the owner or majority shareholder of a small business and need personalized attention to legal claims concerning your firm, give us a call. If we're not the right fit, we'll help find competent legal counsel to represent you.